Friday, July 4, 2014

DAY 1043... Red, White and Blue!

I LOVE the 4th of July! It has always been my favorite holiday! It's hot, there's always a a BBQ, fireworks, and we get to celebrate our wonderful country. Seriously, I think too often we forget how lucky we are to live in America. It's probably one of the biggest blessings we have in our lives. There are people, men and women, who have families, who are fighting everyday for our freedoms. The spirit of America is amazing. It is a very emotional thing for me. I love hearing the national anthem, I love seeing the flag, and I love living here. I love to have my freedoms. To say what I want to say, to practice the religion I choose to practice, and even to vote. I LOVE voting!

3 years ago, Spencer made the 4th of July even more special to me when he proposed.


I was in shock! I am seriously on the of the hardest people to surprise. I just like to know everything. I don't like not knowing. Spencer took my favorite holiday, he involved my favorite people and cheerleaders and he asked me to marry him. It was amazing! This was actually the first year in 4 years that I actually watched the parade because I had always been in the parade as a coach, and this year was different. But I loved being there with Ani watching it. She has really only been in parades as well as opposed to watching them.

2 years ago, I was in labor. I would have loved for Aniston to have been born on the 4th of July, but in true Ani style, she almost gave me what I wanted, and instead came 1 day later. I don't know why this is the only picture I can find of being in labor, but you get the engagement day picture from 2011 and in labor picture from 2012.


Last year I was coming to terms that my baby was going to be 1 the next day. Seriously that is such a shock for your baby to turn 1! Can we just talk about how great it is to celebrate the last day before your birthday on the 4th of July? Aniston is one lucky girl!



This year, I am pregnant with a little boy and I have a beautiful daughter who is about to be 2! I'm still in shock! I am so blessed!



Aniston was very excited when I explained to her that it was America's birthday today! So how about I leave you with the cutest video ever!


Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment