Tuesday, July 8, 2014

DAY 1047... The Best Two Years

I got Aniston's 2 year old pictures back last night and I could not be more happy with how they turned out! It was a miracle that we got so many adorable smiles out of my stubborn/sassy babe, but I had lemon heads and smarties for bribery! Ani's also at that stage where if you pull out a camera, she gets all cheesy and pulls out a smile. I think she has figured out just how cute she really is. I think that definitely manifests itself when she looks at these pictures and says, "Oh, I'm so cute." Oh, I just love her!

 My little Minnie Mouse lover! She is just such a cutie! The bench was actually made by Spencer's grandfather, and Aniston loves it! It's perfect for her little body!
 I love her chubby cheeks and her baby blue eyes!
 Aniston loves this hat! Thank goodness it was only $3 on clearance!!!! Thank you The Children's Place!
 Aniston definitely has inherited my eye shape. Sometimes when I smile really big, they get a little lost...
 Those lips!!! I'm so excited that baby boy has the big lips too!!! So luscious!
 I just love this picture! I always wonder what is going on in her little mind behind those blonde curls.
 PURE HAPPINESS! She was watching bubbles of course! What child is not magical entertained by bubbles? Also... the dimples! L-O-V-E!
 I still can't believe she is 2!!!
 Does this look like a 2 year old to everybody else? All I see is a little girl. Not a toddler, not a baby, but a little girl! 
 Cheeks for days!
I always wonder what Aniston is going to look like when she is all grown up... If she stays this cute, Spencer is going to have his work cut out for him!
 There is so much brightness and goodness behind her eyes! Aniston really inspires me to want to be better and do better in everything!
This picture might just be my favorite. I hope she takes a senior picture in this pose so we can put the two side by side and just love them!

Seriously, the past two years have been the BEST two years ever! I'm so blessed to be the mother to this beautiful girl!!!! Can't wait to see where the next year will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment