Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DAY 601... It's Been a Year!

Can you believe that it's been a year since we moved to Rexburg???? Time has just flown by! When we moved to Rexburg we were 6 months pregnant, unemployed, Spencer had hardly any school behind him, I was not in school, my parents and my sister and her family all lived in Utah, and we hadn't even been married for a year.


Now, a year later, we have an almost 10 month old, I work 2 jobs, Spencer is almost a junior in college, I only have 17 months left of my graduate program, my parents live in Kansas and my sister and her family live in Oregon, and we have been married well over a year and a half.

The past year has flown by!!! I think it makes it a little easier when it comes to the fact that we only have 2 years left in Rexburg.... Hopefully. Not that Rexburg is a bad place. It's a good community and we have fun, but it is too small and too cold for our liking really. But it has a Taco Bell so that's a bonus! But perhaps the biggest bonus of all is that Aniston is here now and she makes our lives a BLAST! Here's a couple of cute videos of her lately. She LOVES to dance, and she is getting to be quite brave!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment