Sunday, April 14, 2013

DAY 586... Randomness

I recently emptied my phone of all these pictures that I take... Enjoy this randomness...

 I believe I took this picture at Kearns High School in Kearns, UT. Some kids had very sneakily colored in the "S" with a black marker... I had a pretty good laugh.
 Remember that time when Ani barfed all over her Sunday dress and then again once she was naked baby??? Such a good baby! She was still smiling after all of that!
 Classic poop face!
 Little Ani checking out the "A" on the wall.
 Remember how like 3 days after she was born she had jaundice super bad???? My poor yellow baby!
 We definitely got yelled at by a Walmart worker for taking this picture... So cute! Perfect chair for my babes!
 Her little yellow leg!!!
 Look at those chubby cheeks!
 She loves wearing Dad's hats!
 Thanksgiving Day.... she could've been our turkey!
 Sometimes Ani likes to use the table as a bottle support.
 Stylish baby girl!
 Sleeping on Dad.
 This child is crazy in the morning! She loves to be in Mom and Dad's bed!
 Loves, loves, loves Giggle Gang!!! Is my baby really old enough to use an iPod????
My beautiful little Ani Kate today after church!

Kind of fun to go through all these pictures... Sorry about the lack of blogging this week. I have been having a really hard emotionally, mentally, and physically. There are a lot of things going on that I'm having a hard time processing. I'll try to get on top of it this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment