Sunday, January 25, 2015

DAY 1244... A Couple of Months



When you're pregnant, especially the last couple of months, time seems to slow down. It takes forever for your little one to get here, and then, BOOM, they're born and time has never gone by so quickly! It's really not fair how quickly babies grow up! Benson is officially 2 months old and already weighs 12.3lbs. He's not very tall, so we have adopted the attitude of Winnie the Pooh. Benson is short fat and we are proud of that. Plus, chubby babies are kind of the best!


Benson is such a happy baby. He only cries when he is hungry, or when Spencer calls my phone. I'm thinking he's not a fan of Daddy's ringtone (Kanye West's Only One). Maybe I should consider changing it... He is sleeping like a champ, most nights, and is giving me 5-6 hour stretches of sleep. Oh man have I missed sleep! We have been sleep training the little guy and he has been doing amazing with the schedule! I have seen amazing results! We didn't have to sleep train Aniston, she just started sleeping through the night with no problem at 2 months. he has to most beautiful big blue eyes just like his sister! He still loves to be held and snuggle and he is obsessed with his swing! I am beyond excited that he is smiling now! Every morning, when he first sees me, he gets the biggest smile on his face and it melts my heart!

Benson has a ridiculously small nasal cavity, so he breaths like Vader. I don't mind it, because when I wake up to check on him at night, all I have to do is lie there and listen for him breathing. He is a master bubble blower and is starting to like bath time. He is still sporting two birthmarks on his forehead and is starting to coo a ton!



After I had Aniston I didn't know or even think it would be possible to love another child as much as I love her. This was one of my biggest fears, but it was completely ridiculous. I am so obsessed with both Aniston and Benson!


We sure to love you Benny Boo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment