Thursday, March 23, 2017

Everything You Missed... February 2017 Edition

Better late than never right?
Guys,
life is insanely crazy right now and I feel like I can't even catch my breath!
So now that March is basically over,
Here's everything you missed from February!!!

We bought a new couch. 
It is AMAZING
We LOVE IT!
We are just hoping it will fit in the basement of our new house... 
Cross your fingers for us.


The first box was packed!!!


I found Aniston asleep like this...
Haha...


Did anyone else die laughing when they saw this meme???


We had some gorgeous days in February and so I got some gorgeous pictures of the kids.





Spencer surprised me with a new TV stand.
The old one we got from DI and painted it for like $10.
It was ghetto,
but it worked.
The new one is much better!

 Ani had a tea party with Nana!


This handsome kid...


My little brother is apparently a "Scholarly Star"...


Date nights.


Aniston's homemade Valentines.
She is obsessed with mazes!


Weekend life.


Valentine's Day breakfast and lunch.


 Is there anything better than your kids happily playing together?


Valentine's Day dinner...
Of course!
It's tradition!


Benson's hair cut.
I seriously have anxiety over where to get his hair cute once we move.


Aniston loves to take pictures of me.


Another day,
another dance class.


Aniston had a dress like an alien day at school and this was the best I could come up with.


Benson has become OBSESSED with hats these days!


We tried Blue Apron for the first time and we LOVED it!



Happy Birthday Uncle Jake!


My babes!


 Aniston's last day of dance.
She sure did love her teacher!


We had a little bit of confusion with Cupid this year...


Could you guys just die over his little voice singing such a sweet song?


After watching Aniston do gymnastics for so long,
Beni wanted in on the action.


Couscous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment