Saturday, February 11, 2017

DAY 1792... Dance Season

I LOVE DANCE SEASON!!!


Watching Aniston dance is one of my FAVORITE things to do!
EVER!
I love getting her dressed,
doing her hair,
putting on her makeup (even though I suck terribly at it),
and practicing her dances with her.


I am so thankful that we found such an amazing dance studio so close to our home!
The best teachers and atmosphere!
She works really hard during dance class,
and she loves it.
I have a little bit lot of anxiety about finding a new studio in Utah for her.
The price,
commitment,
 and everything about this one has been AMAZING for Aniston for the past 2 years.


I have seen so much improvement in her from last year.
She is picking up on the dance moves faster,
and can remember everything so much better.
And she is so confident!!! 
So much more confident!
I love how dancing and gymnastics has helped her with her self esteem!
I worry daily about her inheriting my weak self-esteem and insane self-doubt,
but she is so confident,
and I think that participating in dance has helped her build a positive self esteem.
Such a huge blessing!


These are the moments that I waited so many years for.
The moments when I was in high school,
I couldn't wait to share with my children.
To just watch them doing what they loved and being so proud of them!






I am so proud of Aniston and her amazing attitude and her fearlessness so go out and dance.
I love you Aniston Kate!
Thank you for giving me a reason to smile every single day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment