Thursday, July 14, 2016

DAY 1591... Soccer Swag


Aniston has always wanted to play soccer.
When she was asked at preschool what she wanted to be when she grew up,
she responded, "A soccer player."


At the beginning of June,
we found out about a new soccer group here in Rexburg,
that would allow younger kids,
like Ani,
to play soccer.
It would only last 6 weeks,
and it was cheap,
so we went all in.


It has been almost 3 years since I quit coaching,
and I have missed it every single day.
I was finally ready to get back into it with my 7 3-5 year olds.
It was such a great experience!




That tongue...
I do the same thing!







Aniston would always talk about soccer,
but when it came to playing,
she suddenly was so afraid of the ball.
I think the more aggressive kids really scared her.
She would look at them like they were crazy basically.


She did score her one and only goal on her birthday!
It was perfect!


I'm not sure whether or not she will want to play again next season,
but either way,
I have no doubt that we have years of so many crazy adventures in sports together!

Thanks for a great soccer season Ani Kate!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment