Friday, March 13, 2015

DAY 1290... Moments

We are so busy! There have been a lot of unexpected changes and things happening in our life. I can't wait to share them with you, but I still need a few more days. Meanwhile, here are some fun pictures and videos of our life lately. Gosh I love my family!


Benson finally decided he was ready to laugh and I am  OBSESSED! We have been trying for weeks to get a giggle and I tell you what... he did not disappoint!


Aniston LOVES black beans so excuse her messy face, but this girl provides us with some of the BEST dinner time entertainment. Dinner is never boring at our house.


This girl knows when she is being tricked. I cannot get over how she responds so quickly to me trying to get her to come to me. S-A-S-S-Y!


Just for pure cuteness factor, here's another.

We have had beautiful weather lately and we definitely have been taking advantage of it. We go to the park almost everyday! I'm still trying to figure out my new camera, so I have been taking pictures like crazy! Here are a few of my favorites.










No comments:

Post a Comment