This is my go to meal when I want to eat healthy and am craving pasta that I know I shouldn't have. These kabobs always hit the spot and taste AMAZING!
1lb of Shrimp
4 Chicken Breasts
1 package of Turkey Bacon
1/2 White Onion
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 can of Pineapple Chunks
1 bottle of Lowry's Herb and Garlic Marinade
Sometimes we add steak if we are feeling crazy!
1. Peel uncooked shrimp and place them in a bowl with the entire bottle of Lowry's Marinade. Marinade for 1-4 hours in fridge. This marinade is seriously amazing!!!!
2. Turn on BBQ.
3. Cut up both peppers and onion into 1/2-1 inch pieces.
4. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
5. Cut turkey bacon horizontally.
6. Place food onto skewers. We bought ours here. We were tried of tiny bits of wood ending up in our mouths from the cheap wooden skewer sticks we bought from Walmart, so we got serious.
7. Place on grill and cook until shrimp and chicken are cooked through.
Sometimes we just don't even make sides to accompany these kabobs, but they do taste amazing with some garlic mashed potatoes!
Cleans up easily and tastes fantastic!